The Hamburg-based noventic group offers products and services which lay the foundations for climate-intelligent real estate. The noventic brand embraces reputable manufacturers and service providers all of whom
are leaders in their specific lines of business. The group is divided into two segments: Manufacturing and Service. Both segments are run by the management holding company noventic GmbH.
The Service segment has secured further market share through the purchase of the metering service company memo-royal Ch. Mittendorf GmbH and the billing service company Jens Schmidt GmbH, as well as Neotech Srl in Italy.
The companies in the noventic group operate independently, and offer their own products or services tailored to the needs of their respective customer bases.
- QUNDIS GmbH (QUNDIS) is the leading international manufacturer of meters for recording heat and water consumption. Its customers are metering service providers and OEM customers (Siemens, Honeywell).
- Power Plus Communications AG (PPC), in which we have a strategic investment of 14%, provides the smart meter gateways (SMGWs) and broadband powerline communication systems which form cornerstones for the digitisation of the energy transition. Its customers are energy supply companies.
- KALORIMETA GmbH (KALO) offers full services in the field of consumption recording and billing of energy, plus energy-related housing management services. Its customers are principally housing associations and real estate managers. KALO also offers the municipal utilities target group white-label solutions in the field of submetering.
- KALORIMETA International GmbH (KAI) offers its comprehensive range of services on the international market. After the recent acquisition of the service provider Neotech, from this financial year onwards the company will also be active in Italy.
- SMARVIS GmbH (SMARVIS) is a leading player in the field of digital end-to-end self-billing solutions. Its customers stem from the housing industry and the municipal utilities sector.
- KeepFocus Europa GmbH & Co. KG (KeepFocus Europa) is the leading cross-segment real estate data platform and applications partner.
- ikw Service GmbH (ikw) acts as the contract and claims manager. Its customers stem from the energy and housing industries.
Abstract: If you are interested in the complete report please order your printed copy at the bottom of this page.